Thursday, June 2, 2011

Stress n Shit

Hello everyone! My name is Cobhan, and you may remember me from my previous journals. I don't do well journaling when everything is going fine... which is why I am journaling now. Shit is not fine. I'm stressed as fuck right now, and they say getting your feelings out is a good release. This is not quite paper, but it will have to do.

So lately my life has been going pretty fucking well. I got two jobs, which means I am raking that cash in. I got a good little group of friends I enjoy chilling with. I even got this girl I liked who flirted with me back. But of course, a high can't last for very long. The friends I have I no longer enjoy, for whatever reason. My jobs are now starting to mean I am tired as fuck and largely apathetic. The girl I like refuses to trust me with shit, and... FUCK!

This ends tonight. I am sick and tired of being walked over. Not just by people, but by life in general. Fuck life. Who is it to tell me what I can and can't have? Who I can and can't be. YOU CAN'T CONTROL ME! I'm not a fucking puppet on a string, I am an indiviual. And you know what else? I'm a fucking bad-ass indiviual too. I care about other people to be nice and cordial. Hell, I respect their decisions and indiviuality enough not to fuck with them if they don't want to be. I give others as much freedom and support as I can.

So why do people try to take advantage of me? Cause deep down people are selfish. They look out for themselves, and you can't change that. So, if that's how its gonna be, fine. I will continue to be my kind nice self, cause that is who I feel is the ideal person, but so help me god if you fuck with me... I won't deal with it. I won't harm you, cause that's not my nature, but I will not be walked over again. There are too many people waiting on me, believing in me, trusting in me to let scumbags like everyone else use me. My life will be amazing. I vow that to every single person on this earth. Its up to you whether you want to be a part of it or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment